Prevent T2 Program
Balanced Wellness is a CDC recognized provider for the Prevent T2 Diabetes Program. This diabetes prevention program is offered face-to-face or virtually, and it is designed for those at risk for Type 2 Diabetes.
Are you at risk for Type 2 Diabetes? Take this quick quiz.
Diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in the U.S., and in the last 20 years, the number of adults diagnosed with diabetes has more than tripled.
Though some people are genetically predisposed to type 2 diabetes, by and large, it is a disease that is preventable through healthy lifestyle choices. At Balanced Wellness, we are committed to helping people get the information and support they need to accomplish this change and maintain a healthy, diabetes-free life.
Our upcoming virtual program has some exciting ‘extras’.
- Weekly or bi-weekly nutrition and activity challenges with gift card for winner
- 3 options for webinar meetings to motivate and encourage you with other participants and trained health coach
- Gift card for participants that complete the program
Look at all the program services.
- Unlimited digital coaching
- Meal planner and recipes
- Online tracking of activity
- Online food log
We are compassionate about helping YOU make a CHANGE in your life.
Download Diabetes-June program flyer.