Complete Care Solution
There are many facets of health and wellness. And unfortunately, becoming “healthy” is not as simple as going to your annual checkup or spending a few weeks dieting. Although this is well understood, there are too few programs out there that address this need for a comprehensive healthcare solution.
At Balanced Wellness, we have made it our mission to provide individuals with a comprehensive solution to achieving health and wellness. Our complete care solution is designed to help all people regardless of their current condition attain and maintain their optimal wellness.
Complete Care Solution Highlights
- Provides multiple touch points and benchmarks that make change manageable and achievable
- Offers engaging information about health evaluations, education, and engagement
- Builds awareness and actionable measures to addresses chronic illnesses
- Promotes a comprehensive understanding of the many dimensions of health and wellness — physical, stress management, emotional, social, environmental, culture, work/life balance, financial, etc.
Introducing the Complete Care Solution from Balanced Wellness
In the past 20 years, we have seen a continual paradigm shift in the world of preventative health and well-being. Instead of relying on a system based on treating sickness and disease, we are realizing the importance of focusing on prevention and wellness. However, at the same time, healthcare is getting more difficult to navigate and more expensive to use. Over 95% of Americans, for example, cannot accurately define common healthcare terms like copay, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximum. And, in the last five years, average wait times for physicians have risen by 30%. So what’s the solution?
Telemedicine + Advocacy + Wellness = Complete Care Solution
By combining concierge telemedicine, white-glove health advocacy, and an innovative wellness platform, we have a complete care solution to help your employees optimize their healthcare and make the most of their benefits.
What Is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine harnesses the power of technology to help patients get evaluated, diagnosed, and treated by healthcare professionals using telecommunications technology. It is becoming an increasingly important part of the American healthcare system, serving as a convenient and cost-effective way to receive high-quality primary and specialty care. Below are some of the features of our telemedicine plan:
Comprehensive Medical Care
- 24/7 access to ER doctors
- ER doctors who can handle a complete range of medical inquiries, from colds to life-threatening illness
- Physicians who stay with the case from admission to close
- Average wait time of 7 minutes
- 98% case resolution
- Telepsychiatry services
- Referral to an appropriate specialist
- Unnecessary ER and urgent care visits eliminated
- Prescription refills and medication monitoring
- X-rays and labs ordered directly and cost-effectively
- Zero claim hits
- $0 copay/consult fees
- $0 set-up fees
- True ER physician care with worker’s compensation solutions
What Is Advocacy?
A benefits advocate is a service professional who helps you navigate the challenging maze of healthcare and ensure that you are maximizing the impact of your benefits. Whether you need help dealing with complex healthcare claims or assistance with your prescriptions, an advocate can save you time, money, and ensure that you’re getting the most out of your benefits. Below are some of the features of our advocacy plan:
Comprehensive Benefits Advocacy
- Facility & doctor reviews
- Appointment scheduling
- Appointment reminders
- Medical records transfer
- Provider comparison reports
- Ancillary benefit support
- Prescription assistance
- Claims adjudication and resolution
- Complex billing questions
- Pre-authorizations assistance
- FSA/HSA reimbursement
- Detailed cost comparison reports
- Claims appeal tracking
- Open enrollment support
- Plan selection
- One-on-one consultations
- 15-minute benefit refreshers
- Concierge, white-glove support
- Detailed and ongoing service analysis
- Dedicated relationship management
Comprehensive Wellness Programs
- Wellness workshops with interactive, multi-week programs based on individual risk factors
- Team challenges and customized meal plans in context to individual goals
- Exercise plans with instructional videos and incentives
- Tracking monthly newsletters
- Targeted communication tools
- HealthWise knowledge base with symptom checker
- Dietitian/trainer communications and automated reminders
- Personal progress reports (140+ ad hoc reports) NCQA-certified PHA with health data integration
- Full mobile application
- Integrates with most third-party wearable devices (Fitbit, Garmin, etc.)
Have questions? Want to learn more about our Complete Care Solution? Contact us today at 502-413-2195.
What Is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness coaches are health experts who help people achieve their physical and mental health goals. Using industry-leading technology, they work with individuals to set goals, identify roadblocks, develop plans, and achieve optimal wellness. At Balanced Wellness, we deliver our wellness programs via online, hybrid, or in-person workshops.