Strategies for Success
Stepping down from objectives to strategies is our next focus this month! Having a BIG vision, refined by a smaller objective to target for (goals), turns into success when we state and implement strategies and systems. If we fail to plan out our changes, we are planning to fail! At the beginning of the month, we asked you to brainstorm some actions… look back through those actions and see which ones align with a strategy you can put into place to achieve your objectives. Remember these definitions? Strategies (the how) & action plan (what change will happen). Let’s look back at the 5 objectives in the Take 5! Program:
Eat Whole Foods
- Strategy: Meal planning
Drink 64 Ounces of Water (General guideline)
- Strategy: Use a water bottle and keep with you at all times
Eat 4-6 Servings of Vegetables Per Day (Some recommend up to 9 fruits and vegetables)
- Strategy: Start your meal with a salad or soup
- Strategy: Fill half your plate with vegetables
Exercise! (There are SO many! Hanging clothes on your treadmill is not one of them.)
- Strategy: Join a class! Or Get a workout buddy.
- Strategy: Put it on your calendar
Be Mindful (We believe this is the key to the program–mindfulness and mindset.)
- Strategy: Wake up 5 minutes early and listen to music
- Strategy: Journal
SIMPLE, BUT NOT ALWAYS EASY!
YOU ARE WORTH IT!
TAKE 5 MINUTES RIGHT NOW AND COMMIT TO CHANGE ONE THING!
Our Take 5! Program will walk you through all of the strategies and help you set personalized small steps in your action plan for success. Your coaching program will include 3 weeks of content on the portal plus an additional 2 weeks of support materials for success:
- Food Guidelines and Tracking
- Exercise Recommendations
- Mindfulness Worksheets
- Group Support, Encouragement, Sharing
- Individualized Coaching optional
More information about our Take 5! Program is here!
For pricing information, please contact us: