Benefits of Salads
Salads are a great way to include fresh vegetables as well as other added healthy foods into your diet. There are different types of salads and different ways to make salads so that you can be healthy and change up your diet, so you aren’t bored with eating the same old thing every day!
9 Benefits of Salads:
- Salads are a natural source of fiber with all of the leafy greens and raw veggies.
- Fruits and veggies have a high nutritional value which helps lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of many diseases.
- Salad helps with weight control because you will feel fuller faster.
- Increases your daily intake of healthy fats by mixing in a variety of raw or roasted seeds.
- Helps with healthy bone growth.
- Protects your eyes with the carotenoids found in leafy greens.
- Improves muscle performance with the nutrients found in spinach.
- Protects your heart due to the high levels of folate and fiber in romaine lettuce.
- Improves skin tone due to the high levels of water that is found in veggies, which helps to keep our hydration levels up.
Guidance ~ Consistency ~ Growth ~ Self-esteem ~ Purpose
Find your optimal well-being with us here at Balanced Wellness. We’re available to offer you resources for exercise, nutrition, and wellness– encompassing everything you need to stay healthy during this uncertain time. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.